Sunday, October 2, 2011

sweet little nursery

the quilt is finally finished! i think it turned out gorgeous. perfect for our little girl. i love how all the fabrics fit together and i love how they tie all the elements in the nursery together too. this is the first quilt that i have made all on my own and i love it. i hope it stays in my family forever.

4 comments:

Jake and Whitney said...

Oh Savannah! I love it! The quilt is gorgeous and the room is so cute! It turned out great! it will be even more fun once you get that little girl in there!

Crystal Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! I seriously LOVE this!!! SO SO SO cute!!! I am totally hiring you to be my nursery decorator when I have a baby!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your nursery is adorable! Where did you get that rug? PLEASE email me giselle723@me.com. I really want that rug! Thank you! -Giselle

Unknown said...

I would love to know where you found that rug too! I LOVE it! Thank you!